Thursday, September 16, 2010

Being a New Mom and Trying to Keep up With Life

It's amazing how a new little baby can consume 100% of your time.
They are so small and helpless. They need someone for everything. (plus they are so cute!)

I am trying to keep up with work, keep myself healthy and rested, and take care of Kesha all at once. But as my grandma says, kids, no matter how many you have, can only take up 100% of your time (or if there are other things as well, the combination of the two can only take up 100% of your time).

I finally got back to answering emails this week after taking an entire week off work. It is so hard for me to sleep when I know there are emails to respond to and other work to be done. I know I will eventually find a balance, but as for now I am still figuring out how to manage my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment