Tuesday, November 16, 2010

For Mom and Dad (Also known as Nana and Grandpa)

Since it is hard to have you both so far away (Mom, you having come to meet Kesha and then having to leave, and Dad, you not having had the opportunity to meet her yet), I thought these videos might help, even just a little bit. 

We love and miss you both!
xo Becca & Kesha ox


Now Showing: I like my hand more than I like my mommy...


Now Showing: I think my mommy is crazy, but I laugh to amuse her...


BIG HUGS AND KISSES FROM ECUADOR!

2 comments:

  1. Are you able to do Skype with them? That's what I did when my mom came out to help after my son was born and it was still almost another 2 months before my dad got to meet him! However, I do have to warn you that things like Skype can be a blessing and a curse, if you're feeling a little homesick, it tends to make it worse...

    ReplyDelete